Maron Bouillie is a trademark deposited.
Maron Bouillie Products are created in France by Marie Bouillon.
Depend of the models, they are made in France or in Japan.
EURL LA BOITE À MARON - 3 bis, rue de la Réunion - 75020 PARIS, FRANCE
SIRET : 450 186 432 00016 - SIREN : 450 186 432 RCS SOISSONS - APE : 7410Z - T.V.A : FR 81450186432
Here after called "Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON"
According to law "Data Protection" of January 6, 1978, this website has been declared to CNIL - declaration receipt No. 1891653v0.
This site is hosted by Enter solutions - email@example.com
CONDITIONS OF SALES
ARTICLE 1 - General information
The present general terms dictate the methods and conditions of online sales by Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON of the items listed on the www.maronbouillie.com/shop website. All orders made by a CLIENT via the www.maronbouillie.com/shop website imply that the general terms of sale herewith have been completely and totally agreed upon, with the exception of any other documents produced by Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON.
The CLIENT consequently recognizes that any conditions contrary to the agreement, unless expressly accepted by Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON, regardless of when they were brought to the latter’s attention, do not apply.
ARTICLE 2 - General product information
Maronbouillie.com/shop website provides a description of the products for sale, allowing the potential buyer to understand the main characteristics of any given product before making a final sale, in accordance with Article L.111-1 of the French Consumer Code. Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON’s liability will not be invoked in the event of error in the text description. It should also be noted the photographs are not of a contractual nature.
ARTICLE 3 – ORDER PROCESS / ACCEPTANCE OF THE OFFER
- Before placing an order, it is the responsibility of the CLIENT to review the general terms of sale, as presented on the www.maronbouillie.com/shop website.
- After putting the desired objects in his/her shopping basket, the CLIENT will be directed to an on-line order form, including a request for necessary contact information, namely: first and last name, mailing address, delivery address, e-mail address, etc.
- The sale will be considered final only after the CLIENT has confirmed and paid for the order.
- The automatic recording systems are considered as proof of the nature, content and date of the order.
Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON reserves the right to cancel any order made by a CLIENT with whom there is a payment dispute from a previous order.
The buyer is bound by the data provided when the order was placed.
ARTICLE 4 - PRICES
- The selling price of the articles chosen by the client are listed on the www.maronbouillie.com/shop website.
Prices are in Euros include tax. They do not include shipping charges.
US Dollars or Yen depending on your geographical zone.
The price indicated at the time of the confirmed order is the final price.
The selling price of the articles on the www.maronbouillie.com/shop website is subject to change at any time, for any reason.
- Shipping charges are indicated on the order form.
- The corresponding invoice is available on-line, on the Customer page of the web site. Upon request, a paper copy of the invoice will be sent to the CLIENT.
ARTICLE 5 – PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Payment transactions are carried out on-line by credit card (Visa, MasterCard) Or Paypal
When paying, you will be transferred to the secure server of the banking network of Credit Agricole E-transactions, which guarantees complete confidentiality of the transaction. (Standardized encryption system: "SSL" VeriSign Secured)
With this system, your payment by card will be made directly on the secured server of our bank for our account. In no way your card number, or any other confidential data attached to it, will be communicated to us.
The CLIENT’s card will not be debited until the order has been confirmed.
The CLIENT’s confirmed order will be considered valid only after the bank payment center has issued its approval. In the case of a bank’s refusal, the order will be automatically cancelled and the CLIENT will be informed by e-mail.
ARTICLE 6 - DELIVERY
- Products advertised on the www.maronbouillie.com/shop website are available while stocks last.
- All orders are systematically confirmed by e-mail, and shipping details provided.
Estimated shipping times are not guaranteed, unless indicated as such on the www.maronbouillie.com/shop website, and can vary according to destination. Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON is not responsible in case of late delivery.
However, if 30 days after the delivery time indicated the product has not been delivered, for any other reason than force majeure, the sale may be cancelled and the Buyer may obtain full refund, excluding all other indemnities or damages
- Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON is not responsible for any change or error in shipping time or product availability. However, the CLIENT is welcome to cancel the order.
- The transfer of risks for ordered products is in effect once the product has been delivered. Therefore, the products are shipped at Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON’ risk. The CLIENT cannot be held responsible for any incident endured by the product during the shipping.
ARTICLE 7 – RETURN POLICY
- The CLIENT has a retraction period of 14 working days upon reception of his/her order.
- The product/s must be returned in perfect condition, with all original packaging, accessories, instructions and paperwork to:
Maron Bouillie / LA BOITE À MARON
LA BOITE À MARON – 3 bis, rue de la Réunion - 75020 PARIS, FRANCE
Maron Bouillie / LA BOITE À MARON will reimburse the CLIENT or exchange the article. The return-shipping fee, however, is at the CLIENT’s charge.
- If the delivered article is defective or does not correspond to the product ordered, Maron Bouillie / LA BOITE À MARON will reimburse the CLIENT or exchange the article, reimburse the CLIENT for the return shipping charges and pay the shipping charges, in case of exchange.
ARTICLE 8 – PERSONNAL INFORMATION - SECUTITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- The security and privacy of your data is a priority for Maron Bouillie / LA BOITE À MARON. The data you enter is instantly encrypted in your computer before sent to us (through technology "SSL" encryption of information).
- The CLIENT’s personal information will remain confidential, and only be used within the framework of the order and subsequent follow-up.
- According to the Law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 concerning data processing, data files and individual liberties, modified by the Law of August 6, 2004, the CLIENT has the right to access, modify, correct and suppress his/her personal information.
To do so, all you need to do is to apply:
By electronic mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Maron Bouillie / LA BOITE À MARON - 3 bis, rue de la Réunion - 75020 PARIS, FRANCE
This website has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties) and is registered under number 1891653 v 0
- Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON use "cookies" to accelerate access to the web site (by bypassing verification of the company’s client database).
- A "cookie" is a small computer application sent by Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON to your computer, that doesn’t allow you to be identified.
- The "cookie" only records information concerning your visits to the www.maronbouillie.com/shop website (which pages were visited? when?), information that can be read upon future visits to the www.maronbouillie.com/shop website.
- In this case, it contains the information submitted by the CLIENT on the Maron Bouillie on-line order form. This way, the CLIENT won’t have to fill out the form again on his/her next visit to the web sight. The information is then conserved in the www.maronbouillie.com/shop database.
- The CLIENT can deactivate "cookies" or remove them from his/her computer, by configuring his/her navigator. This may result in slower or incomplete access to the www.maronbouillie.com/shop website.
ARTICLE 9 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the designs and products presented on the www.maronbouillie.com/shop website, as well as any texts, comments, works, illustrations and images figuring on the www.maronbouillie.com/shop website, are protected by current regulatory laws concerning copyright, design and models and patents worldwide.
This information therefore cannot be modified, copied, sent, forwarded or distributed in any format, be it content from the pages of www.maronbouillie.com/shop website, including the configuration files, unless expressly authorized by Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON.
Any unauthorized use of the www.maronbouillie.com/shop website and/ or its content will be considered forgery and punishable by the legal provisions of the French Intellectual Property Code.
ARTICLE 10 - REPONSIBILITY
- Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON is not responsible for cancelled or incorrect orders due to force majeure or external causes.
- The designs and products available on the web site are in compliance with current French legislation.
Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON cannot be held responsible for the non-respect of legislation in the case of a delivery outside France.
- The buyer is solely responsible for the choice and purchase of any given product.
Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON is not responsible for the impossibility to use the purchased product for whatever reason, and is without prejudice to Articles 7 and 10.5 herewith.
- Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON can not be held responsible for : the malfunction of the www.maronbouillie.com/shop website and/or the applications used on or obtained from the www.maronbouillie.com/shop website; the loss of data or services resulting in a delay, failure to provide totally or partially, disruptions in service and any imprecision, quality or nature of information obtained by its services, consequences arising from that, or any damage resulting from a virus transmitted by a server; fees, loss of profit, or indirect loss brought on the use of the www.maronbouillie.com/shop website by a CLIENT, or the impossibility for a CLIENT to access the website.
- The CLIENT may benefit from the legal warranty of conformity and the warranty for hidden faults for products L211-1 à L211-12 of the French Consumer Code and 1641 to 1649 of the French Civil Code.
- The paid invoice must be presented in order to take advantage of either of these guarantees.
ARTICLE 11 – HYPERLINK TEXTS
- The www.maronbouillie.com/shop website may be linked to or from other sites, managed by third-party partners, within the framework of affiliate programs.
- In no way does Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON control the information, products or services offered via these other sites.
- Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON is not responsible for the offers made by the aforementioned third-party partners and does not participate in any offers, transactions, sales, deliveries or payment of goods and services.
- The clauses, general terms, and guarantees related to these offers must be renowned to be agreed upon by the CLIENT and the third-party.
- Maron Bouillie/LA BOITE À MARON has no responsibility or obligation concerning all or part of any such offer, transaction, sale, correspondence or participation.
ARTICLE 12 – APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
The present contract is subject to French law.